Friday, February 6, 2015

I'm Back


 I'M BACK!

After many months I'm back!
HELLO! 

Finally decided to start blogging again. It took me a couple of weeks to get this blog going. My last blog post was way back in 2013 about our jersey auction for #volleyballcommunitygivesback (which was  total success - thanks to all of  you who helped out!). 

Seeing and reading my blog again after so long made me think what kind of blog I'd want to write once I start blogging again...Would this be a fashion blog, food blog, sports blog or maybe a travel blog?

 Aside from content, there was the design element!

I really had a hard time redesigning my blog which was one of the reasons why it took me so long to start posting again. hihi. It was overwhelming for me because looking at other blogs… so many out there looked so good!

Long story short, I finally decided to go with a clean and simple design. I kept the original title "Fille Came to Play" since it suits my playful attitude and I decided to write about EVERYTHING I care about. 

Fille Came to Play is here to stay and it's a Journal to Fille the World


No comments:

Post a Comment