Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Fille Came to Surf DAY 1


FINALLY we're going to the BEACH! Been dreaming of a family beach get away for so long after playing in 2 exhausting leagues this past season. I was so excited when we decided to go to Aurora, Baler and even more when I found out most my friends were also gonna be there.  Its been a dream of mine ever since to learn how to surf and its finally going to come true !(aaaahhh!!! freaking out!). Learning how to surf has always been in my BUCKET LIST! FAMILY +FRIENDS+BEACH+SURFING? WHAAAAAT?!? (woot!woot!)

DAY 1
It was my first time in Baler and I didn't know what to expect. The drive to Baler was pretty comfortable and surprisingly faster than I expected. As soon as we arrived the sunny sky and surfing beach of Baler greeted us. 
#TeamFlex
For dinner we found this restaurant called Baler Surfer Grill with an iconic BEATLE CAR converted into a GRILL (cool). It serves a simple menu with the choice of grilled pork, chicken, or beef for Php 89 (small) or Php 200 (Large) meals. YUMMY!







No comments:

Post a Comment