Friday, June 12, 2015

Fille Came to Surf DAY 2


DAY 2 
This is it! SURFING TIME! I woke up early ate a quick breakfast and was ready to SURF! I hired an instructor (kuya Jay) and rented a surf board for Php 350 an hour
 (not bad for a crash course in surfing). 
 The feeling of SURFING my first ever wave was exhilarating. It was an adrenaline rush just like when you score a point and won a good rally in volleyball (that kind of rush). It was so much fun! I was channeling my inner BLUE CRUSH (surfing movie) fantasy moment and was really feeling the WAVE.

We wasted no time that day and decided to check out Decasalarin Island. One word: Incredible! If you're looking for a place to just relax with an incredible view of the mountains circling a pristine cove, Decasalrin Island is the perfect getaway.  From Sabang beach, It's a  quick 30 min. boat ride or road trip to enjoy this sweet escape of white sand beach, incredible light house structure, picnic areas,  and even a fresh water river connecting to the ocean.  


After our sweet escape at Decasalarin Island, it was time to SURF again! This time I was more confident in standing up and I wanted paddle and catch my own wave. 


No comments:

Post a Comment