Thursday, January 28, 2016

Birthday Treat #NIVEAFairandFirm

It’s almost my birthday and one thing I like to do most during my birthday is treat myself. I may be a year older but I’m also a year wiser and lately, I’ve learned that taking good care of my skin is an important part of feeling good about myself.

Being a mom and an athlete or what I like to call a “MAMATHLETE”, it can get very hectic sometimes and I have to remind myself to take time and pamper myself.

I love taking long hot baths, it helps me relax after the hours of training and taking care of my baby.  Of course to add on to my pampering I apply NIVEA Extra White Firming Body Serum with SPF33, which helps lighten my skin but importantly makes my skin feel firm. And when my skin feels firm, I feel its well taken care of and it feels great to have a young looking skin.

I’ve realized that a few minutes of pampering could really make a difference in how I feel about myself. I’ve also learned that choosing the right products for my skin is important. I trust NIVEA to be my skin care partner to help nourish my skin by making it firmer and young looking as I age.


That’s why on my special day I plan to treat my skin with NIVEA Extra White Firming Body Serum to help me achieve my skin’s best years!


How do you treat yourself on your special day? Share :D


No comments:

Post a Comment